[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Wed Mar 19 17:20:18 EDT 2008

GMU's college of visual and performing arts is soliciting for a term
assistant professorship in computer game design. It's an artist/
animator/etc. position. I am affiliated with the solicitation
committee, but as a computer science professor rather than an artist,
I personally was wondering where the best venues would be to solicit
an artist in this slot. In the CS world there are standard locations
for placing ads for professorships. Any guidance on the artist side
of things for a budding program?

Sean Luke
Department of Computer Science
George Mason University