[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

Roberts, Scott sroberts at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Mar 19 20:30:05 EDT 2008

We should be careful in limiting people due to categories. It isn't as if the skills of artists/designers (creative problem solving) preclude someone from being a game designer. What's important is that the teacher should have experience in game design, but game designers can come from any background, and they do.

The obvious example is Miyamoto.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto#Early_life

I spend a good amount of my time convincing game programmers that they can do visual design, so anything's possible. J

Scott