[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?.

Shawn Fredrick at 019 SFredrick at itt-tech.edu
Thu Mar 20 12:24:35 EDT 2008

Please note:

For all individuals in the academia that are seeking a MFA in game
design this program requires you to be present for a number of classes.
Unless I read this wrong, relocating is not an option for myself and
likely other instructors seeking an MFA.

"To receive a Master of Fine Arts in Video Game Production and Design,
students must complete at least 54 quarter units of graduate work, of
which a minimum of 45 quarter units must be taken in residence at
National University.

Shawn Fredrick

Digital Entertainment & Game Design Chair

ITT Technical Institute

Green Bay, WI

920-662-9000 ext.173