[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?.

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:16:40 EDT 2008

Yes Shawn, I mentioned in a prior post that our current MFA is taken partly online and partly on site at one of our LA or San Diego campuses (which have recently been superbly equipped with Alienware labs which also feature XBOX360s/PS3s/Wiis at every workstation too, motion capture studio, etc). The entirely online MFA is something we are currently taking input on and is under serious consideration. If we go that route we'll also probably seek Skillset approval for it to be offered in the UK, too, as well as elsewhere worldwide (in additional to nationally in the U.S. of course). National is extremely well equipped to offer such an MFA online on a global basis (it infact already offers other entirely online MAs and MFAs). Again, at this time we are seeking input and expressions of interest (which, by the way, I have had a number of off-list already - thanks to all who wrote, I will get back to you shortly).

Tim Langdell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Lead Faculty, MFA in Videogame Production & Design
Department of Media
School of Media & Communication
National University
tlangdell at nu.edu