[game_edu] inquiry from the press

Seth Sivak sjsivak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:05:44 EDT 2008

Susan,

At Carnegie Mellon University (I am a grad student at the
Entertainment Technology Center) the students retain all of their IP.
My project for the past two semesters has been a game
(www.activeadventuregame.com) and we are currently seeking publishers
with the good graces and help of all the faculty here.

Thanks
Seth