[game_edu] Online Master program in Game Studies

Michael Wagner michael.wagner at donau-uni.ac.at
Tue Sep 30 08:17:07 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
please forward this info to anybody interested. I apologize for cross-posting.

I am in the process of starting a full distance/online Master of Arts program in "Applied Game Studies" hosted at Danube University Krems. Details about the program can be found at www.donau-uni.ac.at/en/appliedgames.

I do have a small number of open spots still available. In case you or somebody you know might be interested in participating, please have that person contact me directly at michael.wagner at donau-uni.ac.at.

In addition to the program in "Applied Game Studies" we offer professional degree programs in "Independent Game Development" and "MediaPlayPedagogy" (both of these require German though). Danube University Krems is a very young public European university specializing in innovative professional part-time/online programs. Our programs are accredited by the Austrian government. For additional information about our university, please visit www.donau-uni.ac.at.

Those attending the Vienna Games Conference 2008 (Oct 17-19, www.bupp.at/frog) can meet me there. Please contact me in case you want to chat.

Best, Michael

---
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Michael Wagner, Danube University Krems
www.michael.wagner.cc