[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 54, Issue 3

Instructor Brandii instructor.brandii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:08:10 EDT 2009

>"one particularly rude CA from Digipen"...

Thank you, Dan, for bringing this to my attention. As both a veteran CA and
a Digipen instructor, I plan to investigate this. The only Digipen-related
female (you said "she") CA I saw there was a Digipen dropout. I've meet a
few former students at industry events who continue to claim to be from
"Digipen" even though they have either dropped out or flunked out. We have
very high standards, and we don't graduate anyone who doesn't meet those
standards. Yet, drop/flunk outs sometimes continue to use our school's name
in a false attempt to "borrow" from our good reputation. If this was a
drop-out, I'll talk to the CA staff; if it was a current student, I'll have
her in my office.

-Brandii Grace
Game Design Instructor
Digipen