[game_edu] ISAGA 2009 - invitation to Gaming EduLearn

David Crookall (sim work) | http://www.isaga2009.org | http://sg.sagepub.com/ crookall.simulation at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:56:37 EDT 2009

ISAGA 2009 in Singapore - Gaming - EduLearn Track

Dear Colleagues

We hope that you'll be able to attend www.isaga2009.com, and
especially run a session or present a paper in the EduLearn or
Humanities Track. Your contribution will help make it memorable and
valuable to all participants.

The attached file gives you more information. When you submit your
abstract, please be sure to specify "for EduLearn Track" at the head
of the abstract text and also when you fill out the online submission form:
http://www.isaga2009.ssagsg.org/html/registration.html

If the attached pdf file does not get through on this email, please
drop one of us a note, and we'll send it out to you in a personal
email. You'll get a faster response from Mercedes. Many thanks indeed.

We look forward to meeting you in Singapore.
Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo (Philippines) &
David Crookall (France) - Track Co-Chairs

PS - For all email related to the Education Track at
www.isaga2009.org, please always CC both Co-Chairs:
<mrodrigo at ateneo.edu> and <crookall.simulation at googlemail.com>.