[game_edu] (no subject)

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 04:03:14 EDT 2009

Beth,

I'm confused about something that you mentioned in your initial post.
When you said "...afford video games greater copyright protection as
expressive audiovisual works..." greater than what? Or do you mean
greater as in "more likely to qualify for protection in the first
place?"

-Dan Rosenthal
http://www.gameslaw.net