[game_edu] Here goes the first shoe . . .

Mark Harmon MHarmon at westwood.edu
Wed Apr 15 12:15:26 EDT 2009

As Susan mentioned, I am not at liberty to discuss details about any
legal action.

I can say that to the best of my understanding this news report concerns
one of our campuses from 2000-ish, and I am not sure either game program
existed back then.

If anyone has questions about our Game Art or Game Software program, how
they were designed and with what intent, what industry/input and
feedback we use to check ourselves, or our candidacy status for regional
accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission of North Central
Association of Colleges and Schools, I would be happy to answer any
questions offline.

Regards,

Markus Harmon
Program Director, Gaming