[game_edu] What would be your ideal design classroom setup?

Kim Gregson kimatiu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:06:59 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

We're in the same boat - except the space gods on campus haven't found us an
empty room for our promised lab. I'd like work spaces big enough for two or
three students to gather around a computer - ours are jammed in too tightly
now to even work comfortably wiht a pad of paper and the keepboard. And
stuents need access to the walls to hang the postits or marker boards. The
powerplugs and network jacks in the floor is a great idea - thanks for that!
That would make it possible to move the computers around more. We'd also
like to include a space for them to playgames - table space for board games
and paper prototypes to be spread out as well as some comfy chairs.

Kim Gregson - Ithaca College