[game_edu] Here goes the first shoe . . .

John Peterson johnmpetersonii at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:04:01 EDT 2009

Totally different. They brought in some industry people to go over what
was needed and used that to guide the curriculum a bit, but a good
amount of the program (according to a few professors I spoke to) was
designed to emulate an existing tech program they had in place to allow
for as few additional resources as possible.

Also, I wish to correct myself, one of the graduating students from a
term or two previous to mine contacted me and informed me he is working
at a (once again unnamed) game studio. So there is at least one.