[game_edu] Fun isn't enough

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 10:01:50 EDT 2009

I have a lot of friends with blogs that I read with regularity (Brenda
Brathwaite refers to it as her Daily Grind). When something appears on more
than one of them at the same time, I tend to sit up and take notice.
Yesterday several people pointed to this rant on Destructoid and I thought I
would share it with the list. I think it could be a great jumping off point
to an interesting discussion and comments.

http://www.destructoid.com/rev-rant-fun-isn-t-enough-142052.phtml

Susan

--
Susan Gold
Skype: tahoegold

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde