[game_edu] [JOB] changed to discussion

Seth Sivak sjsivak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:21:53 EDT 2009

I personally think it is one thing to have the occasional academic member
post a job and another to have a professional staffing person/service post
to the list. This person is clearly a recruiter, therefore hoping to
commercially gain from use of this list in a rather direct way. I would
make the distinction at who the person is that is using the list, if it is a
recruiter than I would rather not see their posts.

Clearly this is just my opinion, but i get enough of this sort of stuff
anytime I update my LinkedIn profile.

Seth