[game_edu] Definition of a Game

Nic Colley Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
Tue Dec 8 00:21:07 EST 2009

For those not aware of the game Passage, you can download it here. http://hcsoftware.sourceforge.net/passage/

Hmm. Using Passage as the example now, wouldn't this be more classified as an experiance/art and not as a game? Yes fun is to broad to be in the definition of a game, but there still should be something that alludes to it as most people play games for that very purpose.

I guess I need to ask what is your definition of play? Is it just the mere interaction that denotes "play"?

For me, play can be defined with one's enjoyment and pleasure with an activity.