[game_edu] Definition of a Game

Corvus Elrod corvus.elrod at zakelro.com
Tue Dec 8 08:20:49 EST 2009

The definition of game that I use is strongly linked to my definition of
play.

*Game* is a set of rules and/or conditions established by a community and
intended as a bounded space for play.

*Play* is any pastime with a primary goal of self-guided exploration of
possibility within a bounded space.

I'd argue that Passage falls firmly under this definition of game.

--
Corvus Elrod, Zakelro Story Studio
Studio: www.zakelro.com, Blog: corvus.zakelro.com