[game_edu] IGDA board candidates

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:22:36 EST 2009

I think the underlying point here has some merit -- the IGDA has spead it wings far beyond just the narrow defintion of what we used to think of as a 'game developer' to include anyone involved in the creation / making / production / etc of games. So there is at least some merit in considering a name change to the Association at some point, perhaps. Then again, IGDA has become a strong brand in itself with a clear identity.