[game_edu] IGDA board candidates

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:08:41 EST 2009

True. Whereas once if you said you were a game developer it meant you were a coder, that is clearly no longer true. Similarly, there was a time when videogame (or video game) meant solely games played on game consoles or coin op machines (and was in contrast with computer games), whereas now there is widespread use of the term to apply to all digital/interactive games and a growing use of the term videogame industry as the generic. However if current trends hold true, this may evolve over time into Wiivelopers and the Wiideogame industry ;)