[game_edu] Game "creators"

Nic Colley Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
Thu Feb 5 10:54:58 EST 2009

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that it is on a case by case basis. Each studio focuses on different things for their games. Some buy middleware so that they do not have to have a large team focused just on coding an engine. Some are more intensive on art while others on code.

Thanks,
Nic Colley

Faculty, Simulation & Game Development Program
Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
704-330-6348