[game_edu] GDC 2009

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:09:51 EST 2009

I know I posted information about the Education Workshop at GDC a few months
back, but wanted to share the concrete plans, times and additions -
https://www.cmpevents.com/GD09/a.asp?option=C&V=1&SB=4

In brief, mornings we have workshops and the afternoons design post-mortem.
We have two great keynotes with Jesse Schell and Jane McGongial, it should
be an an extraordinary two days, we hope you will join us. Early Bird
pricing ends February 12, 2009.

For those that can not attend, we plan on having IGDA Education SIG
programming at upcoming local conferences: FuturePlay at GDC Vancouver in
May, Game Education Summit at ETC in Pittsburgh in June. We are currently
working on developing an education summit in Europe this summer, details as
they become available.

Susan
--

Prof. Susan Gold
Chair, IGDA Education SIG

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." - Albert Einstein