[game_edu] Seeking Adjunct Faculty

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:06:44 EST 2009

As many of you know, I am as lead game faculty at National
University. I have a fairly urgent need for some adjunct faculty to teach
some upcoming classes in April, May and June in 3D Game Art and Animation,
Advanced Game Design, and Game Production Management. This is for an MFA
(Master of Fine Arts) in Videogame Production & Design, and National is a
fully accredited university. The classes run partly online and partly in
gamelabs in Los Angeles, San Jose and San Diego. National's classes are
unique in that the students just do one class a month, so this teaching is
just a one month (few hours here and there) committment and the pay is
comparable to most universities. I am looking for people who can teach in
either LA, or SJ, or SD.

If anyone is interested in teaching -- either in the next few months or when
the program re-starts in the Fall -- or if you know of someone who might be
interested, could you write me (or have them write me) off-List at
tlangdell at nu.edu? Many thanks!

Tim

Tim Langdell PhD
Associate Professor