[game_edu] Summer internships in gaming?

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:04:56 EST 2009

Many of the major publishers offer internships (EA/Activision/Lucas). It is
very competitive and if your students are great, should have little problem
getting in ­ however, they often pay very little and the expense of moving
to a major city for the summer sometimes does not justify taking the
opportunity. I suggest also, looking at local developers for opportunities.

We would very much like to create a database of internship information,
currently it has been stalled due to the change in the IGDA website and we
are trying to figure out how to best create a database that can be
incorporated into Drupal.

Susan

--

Susan Gold
Skype: tahoegold

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde