[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 51, Issue 5

Mark Baldwin mark at baldwinconsulting.org
Tue Jan 13 12:27:21 EST 2009

Ian is correct. I would also like to note that you seemed to equate 'game'
with 'simulation' as being redundant. I would suggest that they are not.
While it can be argued that all electronic games (especially serious games)
are simulations, the reverse is not true. All simulations are not games.
In this context, game implies both interactivity and possibly goal
orientation that is not characteristic to simulations in general.

Mark

Mark Lewis Baldwin

Baldwin Consulting

685 Trailside Rd