[game_edu] IGDA member petition

Michael Lubker snowballz.game at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:51:49 EDT 2009

>From Corvus: ( http://www.igda.org/Forums/showthread.php?s=32d74200c0aac66303088ef8ed2d8548&postid=227467#post227467

)

I have started a survey which requires you to enter your IGDA
membership number when you vote. Once we have "yes" votes from 10% of
the membership (about 1400), I will bring it to the board directly and
force them to call a special meeting of the membership to vote on Tim
Langdell's removal.

I explain the process in this post: It's Fun to Stay at the IGDA (
http://corvus.zakelro.com/2009/07/its-fun-to-stay-at-the-igda/ )

And the direct link to the petition is here: IGDA Removal of Tim
Langdell. ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=68SOsjTK_2f9qJvOQ_2b2Zw7_2fA_3d_3d
)

Please send to any IGDA paid members you know.

~M

--
~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin

http://zeolitestudios.com
http://tinyurl.com/movenrace