[game_edu] Call for papers

Smith, Emi (CPG) Emi.Smith at cengage.com
Mon Jun 8 14:18:47 EDT 2009

Charles River Media, an imprint of Cengage Learning, is currently accepting papers for Game Programming Gems 8. The sections in this edition include: Graphics, General Programming, Math, Physics, Animation, AI, Audio, and Networking. We are accepting papers now through the end of July. You can submit your articles/ideas at www.gameprogramminggems.com<http://www.gameprogramminggems.com/>. We are looking forward to another fantastic addition to the popular Gems series!

Thanks so much.

Emi Smith
Sr. Acquisitions Editor
Course PTR/Charles River Media