[game_edu] Starting Soon - Game Design Concepts Summer course

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:51:12 EDT 2009

Just a reminder for everyone ­ Ian Schreiber is starting his FREE Game
Design course on June 29th. It is open to educators & professionals and
anyone interested in game design. There is still time to register and I am
looking forward to seeing how this large scale online class develops.
Currently there are 733 people signed up for the class from 39 countries.

Information and sign-up can be found:
http://gamedesignconcepts.wordpress.com/

I am really proud of Ian for putting something like this together for the
entire community, he deserves a well deserved shout out for his efforts.

Good luck Ian!

Susan
--
Susan Gold
Skype: tahoegold

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde