[game_edu] strange LinkedIn request

S.Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:51:03 EDT 2009

I guess everyone (but me) got a request from someone using the list email
address. Lucky us. Please do not respond to the item and I will contact
LinkedIn to see what I can do about it.
Of course if you want to LinkIn me, use my email address to request it.

Again, apologies to all - we really try to avoid this type of thing.

Just a quick note... the IGDA will be upgrading the website soon. I am
looking for your favorite RSS feeds to post on the site. Please let me know
what your favorites are so that we can share them with everyone.

Susan

--
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!
- J. G. Ballard