[game_edu] Iphone Game Reviews - Iphone for 3d animation students

Carl Callewaert carl at measurand.com
Tue Mar 31 00:18:09 EDT 2009

1) As most of us could notice at GDC that the Iphone has changed
everything and will change a lot more.
Do some of you have some good website link for reviews on Iphone Games?
My favorite one is http://toucharcade.com/ .

2) If some of you are already making Iphone Games with 3d animation
students of whom have no programming
skills I would like to chat and maybe exchange ideas about this. Today I
finished my 3th iphone 3d application but I am about to teach this
to 3d animation students. I ran an pilot test with the students and it went
very good. Contact me directly so we don't clutter this forum:
carl at measurand.com

regards,
Carl Callewaert
- director of mocap at Measurand Inc
- 3d/game instructor at Center for Arts and Technology