[game_edu] MMO project looking for developers

Michael Lubker snowballz.game at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:45:26 EDT 2009

David Perry's "Project:Top Secret" ( http://topsecret.acclaim.com ) -
the community/forum based MMO development contest, is seeking
developers. Here is some info:

$100k once a non-content-rich prototype is developed + contract w/royalties
Design Doc is provided
Marketing/Launch by Acclaim
Director - David Perry
Localization into 22 languages - Acclaim pays

Current prototype has physics, character and battle system issues that
need fixing.

If there is interest please contact me and I will set up a conference
call with the co-director and some design team members.

Thanks
Michael Lubker
Designer/QA, "Project:Top Secret"
--
~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin

http://snowballz.joey101.net