[game_edu] thoughts on access to industry research

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun May 24 04:49:04 EDT 2009

This is also an issue for game historians - there are figures out there,
vaguely, for certain game sales, but apart from public NDP figures, most
countries "selling data analysts" don't even release anything, apart
from perhaps a chart.

If anyone knows a whole load of good data (and not vgchartz) I'd love to
check the links out. :)

Andrew