[game_edu] thoughts on access to industry research

Elias. elias.wyber at bluewin.ch
Fri May 22 18:20:09 EDT 2009

Hi Susan,

Another option might be a corporate sponsored academic area/membership
arrangement with recent (if not latest) reports...all/any companies
could contribute (they get bragging rights and on screen/page real
estate) and we get access to at least some of the more recent data/
reports...maybe after 6 months or some industry acceptable figure?

If there is a mechanism to ensure that academic access is actually
coming from academics (maybe as simple as posting the reports or one-
time login details to a confirmed academic email) then it could be run
with almost no overhead.

Elias.