[game_edu] IGDA Offers Health Insurance /Education Institutional Membership

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:26:23 EST 2009

Steve,
I don't think we have put anything on the website as of yet for the
new membership program. I would suggest that you contact Joda Sapp - jsapp at TALLEY.com
and tell him you want info on the institutional partner memberships.
I copied him on this email so you or anyone who has questions about
the institutional partner program can contact him directly. You can
also ask him about the GDC discount. I am not sure why that has not
been updated on the web, but the $75 off is really nice.

BTW, We are going to have a really great Education Summit this year, I
will announce details soon, the theme is on collaboration. Our
keynotes will be Kelle Santiago from thatvideogamecompany makers of
Flower and Flow on Tuesday. And on Wednesday, Jeremah Slaczka & Marius
Falhbusch from 5th Cell makers of Scribblenauts will headline. GDC
this year will have the summits on Tuesday/Wednesday and the
conference will go through Saturday. GDC is March 9-13, 2010.

I have set aside a block of rooms at $109+tax

Susan