[game_edu] IGDA Offers Health Insurance /Education Institutional Membership

steve graham skg at dsu.edu
Wed Nov 18 11:57:08 EST 2009

Susan,

I was trying to find a description of the educational institutional
memberships on the IGDA website and was unable to. I believe I've
persuaded DSU to join. However, I'll need some official page/application
specifying the benefits. Could you tell me where to find it?

In a similar vein, the IGDA newsletter which just came out states that
IGDA members receive $75 off GDC conference passes. However, when I
visited the website, I was unable to find the specifics.

I realize, of course, that the website isn't your responsibility. But I
thought you might know the answers to these questions, and I expect that
there may be others wondering the same things.

Thanks for any help!

cheers,
skg