[game_edu] looking for examples

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:13:17 EDT 2009

Hello,
I was wondering if you could share with me any examples you have of a
global collaboration such as USC and HKU (Swain/Copier)? I'd be very
interested in hearing about these (in a quick easy to read synopsis).
Do these collaborations have funding? If not global, do you have
examples of collaborations outside of your institution with other
institutions? with game industry? with for-profit research labs? non-
profit? government? NGO's?

Ciao from the Italian Video Game Developer's Conference in Milan.

Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!