[game_edu] looking for examples

Michael Herring khakionion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:32:06 EDT 2009

The Carnegie Mellon ETC has done several global collaborations. Sharp
and NEC in Japan, and the city of Adelaide, Australia come to mind.

Here's a basic story on ETC's work creating an interactive exhibit for
a museum in Port Adelaide, Australia. I bet some others on this list
could chime in with more info.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2009/06/27/2607030.htm

./Michael