[game_edu] Doctoral Student Looking for a Research Project

Nilay Yildirim nilayyildiri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:35:08 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm an 3rd year doctoral student at Syracuse University (Syracuse, New
York), interested in researching in educational game design field. I am
looking for a research project related to gaming and/or simulations around
Upstate New York area that I can work voluntarily. Could anyone please
assist me if you know any research projects that are available and if there
is a need for a PhD student to work on it?

Thank you,

Nilay Yildirim