[game_edu] Doctoral Student Looking for a Research Project

pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu
Wed Oct 7 12:17:28 EDT 2009

Nilay,

Hi. My name is Ted Pawlicki. I'm in the Computer Science Department
at the University of Rochester and I work with a local educational
software company (http://www.secondavesoftware.com/).

I'm wondering what your background/research area is and what you
have in mind? Can you send me your vitae?

Ted

Thaddeus F. Pawlicki, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Program Director
Computer Science Dept. (585) 275-4198
University of Rochester FAX (585) 273-4556
Rochester, NY 14627-0226 pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/pawlicki/

''One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may
despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out
of touch with their instinctive selves.'' - Carl Jung 1977