[game_edu] Doctoral Student Looking for a Research Project

Leo Moreno lmoreno at avhsd.org
Wed Oct 7 12:23:32 EDT 2009

I'm unsure if this fits your requirement. But a non-profit has been working with the E-sports industry and educational institutions to develop an after school program that ties competitive video games with curriculum. The model is sports, academic and entrepreneurship similar to FIRST Robotics. They are in need of such services to tie the academic end as a handbook and set of instructional materials.

Contact me directly if interested.

Leonard A. Moreno - Instructor
FAST Academy - Computer Design
Regional Occupational Programs (ROP)
Electronics Sports Club Advisor
FalconTech Productions

Palmdale High School
(661) 273-3181 x.362
http://infotech.phsfalcons.org
"No Child Left Unplugged"

>>> Nilay Yildirim <nilayyildiri at gmail.com> 10/06/09 1:58 PM >>>

Hello,

I'm an 3rd year doctoral student at Syracuse University (Syracuse, New
York), interested in researching in educational game design field. I am
looking for a research project related to gaming and/or simulations around
Upstate New York area that I can work voluntarily. Could anyone please
assist me if you know any research projects that are available and if there
is a need for a PhD student to work on it?

Thank you,

Nilay Yildirim