[game_edu] Doctoral Student Looking for a Research Project

LaVerne L. Poussaint laverne.poussaint at deepmed.net
Wed Oct 7 12:55:10 EDT 2009

Nilay-
IGDA's Global Game Jam 2010 put out a Call for Research Projects (See: http://www.igda.org/education/ and http://globalgamejam.org).
You may consider submitting an independent project proposal. « ...The Global Game Jam will also provide letters of support to aid researchers in seeking funding to support the research, and will assist in the distribution and collection of informed consent forms. (Note that acceptance does not include research funding: researchers are required to fund their projects) . ».
-LaVerne