[game_edu] CFP

YAMANE Shinji s-yamane at computer.org
Fri Oct 9 03:59:15 EDT 2009

Subject: [game_edu] CFP
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:27:48 -0400

> GAS(Game Amusement Society) has published the Journal of Game

> Amusement Society since 2007. The Editorial Committee welcomes

> submissions of articles for Volume 3 of the Journal.

I've never read this journal but can read the CFP in Japanese
(http://www.gameamusementsociety.org/Journal.shtml).
I'd like to add some additional information:

This journal is the English version of a Japanese game researcher
groups' journal. The CFP in Japanese also requires the authors to buy
50 copies of own paper to be published (the price is not announced).

There are no backnumber information, no price list, no review process,
and no name of editors. So I wonder if this journal may not be the
international journal with the peer reviewers, but local journal to be
published for local circle members.

I thiks it's better that the authors to confirm about these
conditions.

--
YAMANE Shinji Ricard
Research Fellow / Aoyama Gakuin University Research Institute