[game_edu] The Global Game Jam 2010

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:58:14 EDT 2009

Just a reminder for those of you that are thinking about joining the
Global Game Jam an IGDA event, it is time to sign-up your location. We
currently have confirmed 76 locations in 25 countries and really want
to make sure we get everyone involved. The Global Game Jam is an
incredible opportunity for students and professionals to come together
and think about experimentation and innovation. Everyone leaves the
event energized and excited about development. It is hard to believe
that our first GGJ was held at the end of January of this year. Since
then the event has received a lot of attention, many people sold their
prototypes, others got jobs and many just had a great time. The 2010
GGJ will be held January 29-31, 2010 (not in conflict with football or
major holidays).

http://globalgamejam.org/

Many questions are answered in our wiki: http://globalgamejam.org/wiki/ggj-wiki
. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us, info at globalgamejam.org.

We could use help in creating locations in Asia / Central & South
America / Central & Eastern Europe. If you have colleagues in those
areas, we would really appreciate in your help connecting with them.

Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!