[game_edu] Readings, Libraries & Copyright

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 00:10:42 EDT 2009

This would definitely be something you'd want to ask your school's legal department. I would imagine that if you set it up similar to library books (with games being available for checkout) that the same rules would apply. In my experience it has been getting the funding to set up a game lab that's been the hard part, not the legal issues :-)