[game_edu] Readings, Libraries & Copyright

Jose P. Zagal jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Mon Sep 21 10:45:29 EDT 2009

We've had a reasonably degree of success using a combination of managed
game labs (both a PC as well as a console lab), loans from
personal/instructor collections, and required purchases/free games. The
managed labs work best for AAA titles or recent releases,
personal/instructor collections for the harder to find games.

Ultimately what you choose to do probably depends more on the nature of
the assignments/work you want students to do than anything else.

Jose