[game_edu] Readings, Libraries & Copyright

pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:17:48 EDT 2009

Malcolm,

I would be interested in your list.

Assuming that a semester is about 12 weeks or so, do we have
a "standard repertoire" of the top 10 games that all
students should have played and critically examined?

Ted

Thaddeus F. Pawlicki, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Program Director
Computer Science Dept. (585) 275-4198
University of Rochester FAX (585) 273-4556
Rochester, NY 14627-0226 pawlicki at cs.rochester.edu
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/pawlicki/

''One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may
despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out
of touch with their instinctive selves.'' - Carl Jung 1977