[game_edu] Academic Roundtable Planned for SIEGE

Kevin O'Gorman gamekog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:55:41 EDT 2009

Here's an opportunity for anyone who can be in Atlanta in a few weeks:

The Southern Interactive Entertainment and Games Expo (SIEGE) and the
Georgia Game Developers Association will be hosting an Academic Rountable
for people involved in game development education on Sunday October 4th.
Educators, administrators, and advisors are welcome. I am serving as
moderator for the event and we plan to cover topics like curriculum, best
practices, industry relations and whatever might pop up.

Visit siegecon.net for details on how to register and to see the other
events we are planning over the three days.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at kevin.ogorman "at"
ggda.org. It woul dbe nice to see other Ed SIG members there.

Kevin O'Gorman
Art Institute of Atlanta
GGDA Academics Committee