[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 59, Issue 11

John Sharp john at supercosm.com
Wed Sep 23 12:41:30 EDT 2009

Accreditation varies from institution to institution. At Savannah
College of Art and Design, we're accredited as an institution by the
Southeastern Association of Colleges and Schools. Within SCAD, some
departments are further accredited by industry-specific organizations
as required by that particular field and or law. Architecture and
interior design, for example, both have outside accreditation, for
example.

As far as I know, there isn't an accreditation body for game design/
dev, though it has been a topic of conversation within the education
SIG from time to time.

John Sharp