[game_edu] placement rates (was Introduction - Sheri Rubin)

Miller, Gary gmiller at fullsail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:01:18 EDT 2009

Our accreditation is contingent on maintaining a 70% placement rate but
I do not know how that is measured. If you email Coble, Rob
rcoble at fullsail.com he might be able to give you some stats and point
you to the measures. I teach Operating Systems and Machine Architecture
II in our Game Development program but we do have a Game Design Program
and a Masters in Game Development which I do not know much about.