[game_edu] Virtual worlds and multiple intelligences

Katrin Becker PhD becker at minkhollow.ca
Sun Apr 18 03:10:50 EDT 2010

I've done video game analysis using MI:

Katrin Becker, *Video Game Pedagogy: Good Games = Good Pedagogy*, Book
Chapter (CH. 5, pp. 73-125), in Games: Their Purpose and Potential in
Education
<http://www.springer.com/education/learning+&+instruction/book/978-0-387-09774-9>
edited by Christopher T. Miller, Springer Publishing, 2008

Katrin Becker, *Pedagogy in Commercial Video Games*, Book Chapter , in
Games and Simulations in Online Learning: Research and Development
Frameworks
<http://www.google.com/search?q=Games-Simulations-Online-Learning-Development%2Fdp%2F1599043041%2Fsr%3D8-2%2Fqid%3D1160927537%2Fref%3Dsr_1_2%2F702-1708398-2208036%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks&btnI=lucky>,
Information Science Publishing edited by David Gibson, Clark Aldrich and
Marc Prensky 2006 (Ch. 2 p.21-47)

I also talk about it in my thesis, available online:
http://www.minkhollow.ca/Thesis07/doku.php?id=thesis:main

-Katrin

--
*Katrin Becker, PhD* /(sent from Mink Hollow)/
*Senior Partner, Mink Hollow Studio* (http://minkhollowstudio.ca

/In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act. ~George Orwell /