[game_edu] Global Game Jam

freyjadis at austin.rr.com freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 13:24:10 EST 2010

Hi Everyone!

The Global Game Jam is coming up on January 28-29 (http://globalgamejam.org/). This is a great opportunity for students and faculty to come together and put the classroom learning into action. This was the brainchild of our past SIG director, Susan Gold, in collaboration with active IGDA members Gorm Lai and Ian Schreiber.

This year is even supporting board game development!

I know that quite a few people on this list have participated in past events and there are lots of ways this can work so please share your stories about what worked and what didn't. This is a great way for the game education community to come together!

Best,
Suzanne

Suzanne Freyjadis
sfreyjadis at gmail.com