[game_edu] Gamma IV Kickstarter

Steve Swink sswink at enemyairship.com
Tue Feb 9 12:25:26 EST 2010

Hey folks,

Gamma is the excellent yearly themed/curated experimental game showcase put
on by Kokoromi every year, for which projects like Passage and Mr Heart
Loves You Very Much were created.

I'm helping Kokoromi; we need to raise a bit more fundage to get this year's
Gamma <http://www.kokoromi.org/gamma4/> event off the ground, so we set up a
Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1188957169/gamma4-kokoromi-brings-legendary-indie-game-showc

Note that at the highest donation level you get an All-Access GDC pass (in
addition to some amazing one of a kind indie merch.) I figured this might be
of interest to anyone needing a last minute pass, as the $1600 donation
level means you get a $300 discount off the price of the pass.

Thought that might be useful. <http://www.kokoromi.org/gamma4/>

Best,

Steve
<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1188957169/gamma4-kokoromi-brings-legendary-indie-game-showc>

Steve Swink

Creative Director, Enemy Airship
Coordinator, Independent Games Festival
209 E. Baseline Suite 201 Tempe, AZ 85283

(480) 353-6763, Mobile
(480) 626-5992, Fax

www.shadowphysics.com
www.steveswink.com